Thursday, August 20, 2015

Formalities, Schmar-malities

A most heat-felt and autumnal well-come to this blog, my dearest old friends (and born-again romans).
As this is the 4/first blog post of possibly many, I hope 4or a long and highly fruitful marriage (of minds, and of kinds!).

I have know idea how any of this will all work out. But in the end, I find it rather hopeful and.... maybe gloomy but still much too precious!
They say you shouldn't womit words when you've got nothing left to say, but, but, but... I think I've got a million things to say! I just. I just... don't haven't worded it yet... Or any of the things that is still yet to come.

So once again, a gloomy autumnal and most heartfelt embrace. In this enchanted meeting and greeting, of our minds, and so many (or so few) of our kinds. (And maybe even unmistakably too many other little s(p)orts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment